46th Annual Pretreatment,
and Stormwater Conference
Dear Clean Water Professional,
Welcome to Monterey Bay!
This year’s theme is connecting the dots to clean water. Our efforts on pretreatment, pollution prevention and stormwater enforcement are essential. Each of us, our colleagues, our community, the planet, and our actions are the dots that connect to clean water. Please enjoy the networking, learning and fun that occurs at P3S19!
On-line registration is now closed, but walk-ins are absolutely welcome. See you in Seaside!
- Conference brochure and session schedule (pdf)
- Conference speaker biographies (pdf)
- View the P3S19 exhibitors
- View the 111 agencies participating in P3S19 (pdf)
- The conference hashtag is #P3S19
- SOLD OUT – The Monterey Bay Aquarium event is now sold out
Promote the Conference
- NorCal FOG Workshop for Source Control and Collection System professionals
- Laboratory workshop (sold out)
Contact hour information
The conference offers up to 17.7 CWEA contact hours toward all technical certifications. Up to 1.4 SWRCB Wastewater CEU’s.
Sponsors and Exhibitors
Silicon Valley Clean Water
City of Riverside
CWEA Exhibits Staff
Sr. manager, meetings & Exhibits
Don’t Miss These Source Control Sessions at AC19 in Palm Springs
- Tuesday, April 9th – Permit Writer Workshop: Writing an Industrial Discharge Permit from Start to Finish
- Wednesday, April 10th
- Thursday, April 11th
- CV-SALTS: What Does this Mean to the Wastewater Treatment Community and the Communities They Serve?
- Conservation and Community Engagement at the Bixby Marshland
- Los Angeles County Sanitation Districts – Enhancing the Source Control Program for Indirect Potable Reuse
- Solubility Rules! Existing and Emerging Pretreatment Technologies
- Riverside County’s Stormwater Management
- Friday, April 12th