46th Annual Pretreatment,
and Stormwater Conference
Embassy Suites Monterey Bay, Seaside
Dear Clean Water Professional,
As Chair of the CWEA P3S Committee, I invite you to take part in the learning and connections we form by gathering at the 2019 P3S conference in Monterey.
This year’s theme is connecting the dots to clean water. Our efforts on pretreatment, pollution prevention and stormwater enforcement are essential. Each of us, our colleagues, our community, the planet, and our actions are the dots that connect to clean water. Please join us at the 2019 conference in beautiful Monterey!
- Conference brochure (pdf)
- Conference registration online
- Conference registration form (pdf)
- Book your Embassy Suites by Hilton hotel stay
Attendees may also book over the phone by dialing 1-800-362-2779 and referring to the “CA. Water Environment Association P3S 2019” or by referencing the group code “CWE” when booking on www.embassymonterey.com.
Contact hour information
The conference offers up to 17.7 CWEA contact hours toward all technical certifications.
Sponsors and Exhibitors
The on-line exhibitor and sponsorship ordering system is now open.
- View the P3S19 Exhibits/Sponsors Brochure (pdf)
- Book your P3S Exhibit booth or Sponsorship
- View the P3S19 exhibitors map online
Silicon Valley Clean Water
City of Riverside
CWEA Exhibits Staff
Sr. manager, meetings & Exhibits
New P3S19 Programs and Highlights
Hot topic sessions we’ll cover at P3S19:
- Cannabis regulations
- Flame retardant and flea control pollution prevention
- Water reuse outreach
- NWRI research on pretreatment standards for reuse
- Half-day instructor led leadership and communications training
- An all-day FOG workshop – new in the North!
- And more – 56 technical sessions; 6 social events and 2 tours!
Don’t miss an amazing P3S Committee Social event at the Monterey Bay Aquarium. Tuesday, Feb 12th, 6:00 – 10:30 pm. Join us for a special evening at the Monterey Bay Aquarium whose mission is to inspire conservation of the ocean. Heavy appetizers will be provided with a cash bar. Aquarium staff will be giving an informative presentation. Attendees should plan to carpool or take Lyft/Uber to the site. Since attendance is limited to 100 conference attendees and guests, make sure to register early! $50 per conference attendee, $80 per spouse/guest. Please RSVP on Registration Form.
Photos from P3S16
Relive last year’s fun in Riverside…